Why Can’t Kenya Be Great? Kenya Moore Gets Mom Shamed for Exercising While Pregnant
I would like to say that Kenya Moore is many things but most of all, her time on the Real Housewives of Atlanta showed some insight on her life. She’s simply a woman who entered into her 40s and is trying to restart her career. So she told some white lies, stretched the truth, pushed some people’s buttons, but give the lady a break. She’s actually had a career, appeared on practically all of the black sitcoms over the years and at her age now, just needs a push. With that being said, can we let Kenya be great?
The former pageant queen posted a pic on Instagram of herself on an elliptical trying to stay in shape while pregnant. The pic was used to promote Dynasty Sportswear and above all else confirmed that she is in fact pregnant, something highly questioned by both co-stars and producers, allegedly.
Fans let the 47 year old have it saying “Girl [you] better chill out and be careful with all that exercising… you barely [could] get pregnant [with] high risk at your age… [You] barely got that baby,” one fan wrote, while others begged her not to excercise during her pregnancy. “Please take it easy, you can always exercise after,” one fan wrote.
To set some things straight, the Mayo Clinic says “During pregnancy, exercise can help you stay in shape and prepare for labor and delivery. Here’s the lowdown on pregnancy and exercise, from getting started to staying motivated.” Furthermore, The American Pregnancy Association says “exercise is safe during pregnancy. You will usually find it is even recommended. Typically, the first rule of thumb is if you were physically active before you were pregnant, it is likely safe to remain active during pregnancy. More than likely, your healthcare provider will tell you to remain active, as long as it is comfortable and there are no other health conditions suggesting otherwise” so the notion that exercising while pregnant is harmful and every celebrity doing it needs to be shamed on social media for it needs to stop.
This was a genuine moment for Kenya and given at this point in the show, after we’ve all seen her struggles with her mother not wanting her, her dad not liking her house, the crazy hot but umm, crazy ex she had that broke out her garage window and career problems, you would think people would be a little more sympathetic regarding her plight. Can we just let the girl be great? If anything, be happy with the fact she is pregnant, has a man, is married and trying to figure out what everyone else on the show for the most part either has or has had.
- #DummyDiaries: Erica Mena Arrested for Marijuana Possession During Domestic Dispute - October 15, 2018
- Pete Davidson Reportedly Heartbroken Over His Engagement to Ariana Grande being Over - October 15, 2018
- America’s Next Top Model Keith Carlos – The Eggplant Edition - October 15, 2018
- Comedian Donovan Weatherspoon aka 2RealMacDatFee’s Showing Off His Eggplant - October 15, 2018
- ICYMI: Black Ink Crew Chicago’s Phor Sends A&& Shot Videos to… Who Exactly? - October 14, 2018
- Model Steven Johnson’s Looking Pretty Heavy in His Boxer Briefs - October 13, 2018
- Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Gets Caught Sending Naked Videos - October 13, 2018
- British Rapper and Model Tom Zanetti Posts His Nudes on Snapchat - October 13, 2018
- WWE Wrestler Seth Rollins’ Fiance Leaks His Nudes Out of Alleged Cheating Revenge - October 13, 2018
- Fashion Designer Matthew Camp, His Fragrance ‘8.5’ & His D*ck Revealed - October 13, 2018