Wendy Williams Says Carrie Underwood Fell as an Excuse to Get a Facelift
On The Wendy Show this week, Wendy Williams decided to direct her shade at Carrie Underwood. The American Idol singer took a fall outside of her home in November where she had surgery on a broken wrist. She put on Twitter that the accident may leave her facially unrecognizable. That’s quite an odd thing to say about a fall. What the hell is going on in her house? Contractors leaving tools around or something?
Her social media post detailing the accident that sent her to the hospital with her NHL player husband Mike Fisher by her side stated, “There is also another part of the story that I haven’t been ready to talk about since I have still been living it and there has been much uncertainty as to how things will end up. It’s crazy how a freak random accident can change your life.”
“In addition to breaking my wrist, I somehow managed to injure my face as well. I’ll spare you the gruesome details, but when I came out of surgery the night of my fall, the doctor told [my husband] Mike that he had put between 40 and 50 stitches in. Now, here we are 7 weeks later and, even though I’ve had the best people helping me, I’m still healing and not quite looking the same.”
“Here we are 7 weeks later and, even though I’ve had the best people helping me, I’m still healing and not quite looking the same. I honestly don’t know how things are going to end up but I do know this: I am grateful.”
Well Wendy, being the messy mitch she is just returned from her show’s holiday break wasting no time chiming in on the situation saying it sounded like an excuse for a facelift. She backtracked a tiny bit when the audience seemed a little shocked at the remark, even for Wendy.
“No… We’re cynical! She was already cute, so I don’t know what she’s doing or what happened,” the talk show host yelled, before cracking more jokes. “If you’re home by yourself, how long do you lay there?” Wendy asked, adding, “Who’s going to save you, the dog?”
The same type of criticism was given to reality star and pop rapper Hazel E some time ago when she was in a motorbike accident in Dubai. Everyone said it was recent for her to get a new nose. Considering she’s had quite a bit of surgery done, that wouldn’t surprise anyone. It also wouldn’t surprise anyone if she just came out and said she had surgery. Plastic surgery is such a salacious and taboo topic, everyone is always trying to tell if someone’s had work done, so we’ll give Wendy a pass on this one.
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018
- Knot Head Cardi B & Drake Lead Nominations for American Music Awards & BET Hip Hop Awards - September 13, 2018
- Kourtney Kardashian Didn’t Get Chosen to be Khloe’s Baby’s Legal Guardian & Now She’s #BigMad - September 13, 2018