WATCH: See The Explosive Trailer for VH1’s New Show ‘The Beauty Bar’ + See the First Five Minutes
It’s here! Tonight, VH1 will be premiering its newest reality TV show, The Beauty Bar! If you want to go out for a night on the town in New York City, you have to go to Inwood in Manhattan and visit the House of Dolls.
The salon is notorious for getting your hair, makeup, and nails done by some of the biggest, loudest, and most diverse voices the city has to offer.
House of Dolls, which caters to New York’s elite, is a full-service salon that does everything from beat faces, lay edges and loc hair. The show will follow the shops owner, Henry and his business partner Tess mean business as they try to build their brand.
Along with the two owners we have makeup artist Thalia, who is said to always be the center of attention; Kevin, who also does makeup; Vee, a resident colorist who hopes to own her own salon, Notik, the in-house barber; Princess, a weaveologist, and her best friend Rell, a loctician:
Be sure to tune into VH1 Beauty Bar tonight when it premiere’s at 10/9 CST. If you can’t wait and if the trailer has you more anticipated, take a look at the first 5 minutes below:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018