WATCH: Karlie Redd Seduces Ceaser Emmanuel in ‘Black Ink Crew’ Season Finale Sneak Peek
In March of this year, photos surfaced of Two of VH1‘s very own, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta‘s Karlie Redd and Ceaser Emanuel of Black Ink Crew, showing a lot of PDA during the grand opening of Ceaser’s new tattoo shop in Atlanta.
It was later revealed that the two were indeed dating, and it looks like it was all started during the filming of Black Ink Crew‘s current season. In a sneak peek from tonight’s episode, Karlie and Ceaser take a trip to a spa, where Karlie helps him to relax.
Ceasar then begins to get vewry intrguied, specifically when Karlie takes her robe off and reveals a sexy black swimming suit. It is in that VERY moment when he tells her about his new shop in the heart of Buckhead and about his Black Ink Atlanta grand opening party, and the rest is history:
Honestly, though they did appear at the grand opening together, I’m now beginning to think that all of this was a form of promotion for the show and for the shop. We haven’t seen many photos of Karlie and Cease together since then, and I don’t think we will.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018