Vivica Fox Says She’s Open to Dating 50 Cent Again & 50 Doesn’t Want to Hear It
Vivica Fox got into an epic battle with ex 50 Cent back in 2015 where she did media rounds saying his accusation of Empire’s ratings came from too much gay stuff was the equivalent of the pot calling the kettle black. Now the statement was made years ago and she’s even claimed they made up in January 2017 but you can’t just call a rapper gay or a black man for that matter and think you’re going to get away scot-free. It’s hard for any man to live down being emasculated, especially King Petty 50 Cent.
Fastforward to today and she just appeared on The Wendy Show revealing just how much she still feels for him, is still very much attracted to him and apparently couldn’t keep her hands off of him, constantly initiating sex. This was in promotion of her new book Every Day I’m Hustling. Apparently all the time the two spent exchanging barbs with her calling 50 gay and him posting unflattering pics of her and sharing how she said “F*ck Halle Berry” and that she could play every role of hers better… none of that matters now. None of it matters as she said she’d still be open to dating him again.
“Last year there was definitely some misconceptions that were out about our relationship. And at the time I was writing the book, and it was before we made peace. And I just wanted to clarify,” Fox said, referring to the duo’s ongoing spats since their breakup.
She added, “I did not write this book to get into a feud with him. We’re good, and we always will be good.”
She added she was still “very much in love with him.”
“I think the reason that it’s haunted me for such a long time is I found out later he wanted to propose to me,” she claimed, explaining that he planned to rent out a movie theater to pop the question.
And when it came to dating again, she said “We can start as friends and who knows? Never say never.”
Now Vivica, we understand watching 50 on television and especially the sex scene he had on Power and missing it, not to mention that body of his but that man has disrespected you all over social media. I’m pretty sure you can find another meathead out there like him that will spare you the public spectacle. Then again, that’s probably what promoter Omar Slim White was, a 50 Cent body double replacement that didn’t work out as planned. That’s okay, keep looking. Don’t be so d*ckmatized you turn stupid.
This all was funny to 50 who as expected went on Instagram with his first reaction being for someone to go get a belt. He also said their relationship was well over a decade ago, asked why is she just digging this stuff up and lastly hit her with the biggest insult for a black woman which is calling her crazy. At this point I think it is safe to say they are both even and should probably leave it alone.
Glitzers, watch Vivica Fox tell Wendy how much she missed 50 Cent below:
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018
- Knot Head Cardi B & Drake Lead Nominations for American Music Awards & BET Hip Hop Awards - September 13, 2018
- Kourtney Kardashian Didn’t Get Chosen to be Khloe’s Baby’s Legal Guardian & Now She’s #BigMad - September 13, 2018
- Tamar Braxton Reveals She was Molested by Multiple Family Members Growing Up - September 13, 2018