Social Media Couple Jamar Johnson & Alexia Post Bloody Domestic Abuse on Instagram
I’m torn about this situation. We covered Youtuber Jamar Johnson aka Juh_Chill_Hoeee in the past as well as his relationship with fellow social media personality Alexia Hunter. In fact, in February, we named them #RelationshipGoals posting footage of the two together. It’s good seeing a young couple start their lives together in a committed relationship. In February she was pregnant with his baby ready to pop but in a few short months, boy have things changed.
A little over an hour ago, we saw Jamar post a video of Alexia crying saying she had cheated on him. For a moment I hoped it was some bizarre staged social media stunt until I saw her Instagram account showing herself covered in scratches, cuts, bruises and blood. She was in the comments of the video posted to his page saying if she didn’t do the video he was only going to beat her some more, followed up with a laughing emoji. Supposedly the video was done in response to her posting bruises on her page. There was some talk about her having full custody and he was quite indignant about the injuries saying “Tell ’em why I hit you in your sh**.”
I don’t want to take sides in this as I think it’s simply unfortunate. I do know that once you put something out there it is out there forever and hopefully this situation can be looked back on in the future as something to learn from. They have a child together and for the kid’s sake I hope the two can at least be civil without beating each other up. And they’re young. Some sort of friction is to be expected as Jamar just turned 20. What isn’t expected is this social media Lifetime Original that seems to be starting.
Video Credit: Jamar Johnson/Instagram
Photo Credit: Alexia Hunter/Instagram
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018