Sheree Whitfield Sues Chateau Sheree’s Insurance Company for over $300K
Uh oh, looks like there is some trouble with Sheree Whitfield and her new home, which is literally been almost 10 years in the making. It’s being reported that the The Real Housewives of Atlanta star sued Central Mutual Insurance Company for declaratory judgment.
Sheree is claiming that the damages of Chateau Sheree were appraised by company in an unfair manner, and the documents state that the contractors stopped working until after the new year when the house was 85% complete, they did finish the drywall however.
In January 2014, the weather caused the 2nd floor water line fixture to freeze and break, releasing water across the 2nd level and filling throughout the home and into the basement, to which she filed an insurance claim.
Because of this, the home was left with mold and decay, much to Sheree’s dismay.
Both Sheree and the company’s appraiser were unable to reach an equitable determination. Sheree is asking for $279,940.56 and a jury trial, but Central Mutual claims that they have already paid Sheree $359,156.20 and ask the case be dismissed.
Well this is REALLY interesting. Could this all be a ploy just so Sheree can get some extra money to pay off her debts? She was recently sued by Heritage Landscape for $10,000 plus $500 in costs. Sheree contacted the company to help the completion of her home, but she alleged that she did not have the money and went on to blame the company for “poor work quality.”
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018