Safaree Says He and Nas are Too Good for Nicki Minaj After She Breaks Up with Nas
Nicki Minaj bounced back after her 2014 break up with longtime boyfriend Safaree and her brief stint with newly crowned rap lame Meek Mill last summer with rap veteran Nas. Seven months later and they’re now calling it quits. According to sources near the Anaconda rapper, Nicki and Nas were never in the same area at the same time and the split is amicable. That isn’t the end of it though. Mr. Petty himself, Safaree is sitting on the sidelines with his two cents.
In a recent Instagram post he empathized with Nas saying “There’s nothing wrong with saying you’re too good for someone.. some ppl don’t deserve you, some people don’t deserve us.. it’s crazy I use to not think I was good enough.. but now I just realize some ppl don’t deserve the privilege of having me in their life.. know your self worth.. and know to go Run up unda yah Mudda when you need to!!!”
Ouch. And not to be funny but notice he capitalized the R in run. You all might remember during his breakup with Nicki, she attacked his Mercedes with a baseball bat so he probably learned a thing or two about running. As for what caused this whole breakup, say what you want, I think she missed that island D from Safaree and the bum n**** D from Meek and Nas just wasn’t cutting it.
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018
- Knot Head Cardi B & Drake Lead Nominations for American Music Awards & BET Hip Hop Awards - September 13, 2018
- Kourtney Kardashian Didn’t Get Chosen to be Khloe’s Baby’s Legal Guardian & Now She’s #BigMad - September 13, 2018