“Rising Rapper” Wolftyla Exposed for Trying to Finesse Chris Brown after Seeing Drugs in His Home
Looks like this rising and aspiring rapper’s career will be stuck in the underground for a while. A female rapper by the name of Wolf Tyla sent text messages to her ex friend, Indya Marie, detailing how she allegedly witnessed Chris Brown with drugs and FAMEOLOUS has all of the receipts.
Indya Marie released the text messages exposing Wolf Tyla, who goes on to say that it was crack and that she saw Chris trying to hid it by putting it in the closet and that she was going to try to finesse him into hearing her music.
While she apologized to his fans for the messages, she didn’t apologize to Chris and he has since blocked her and unfollowed her from Instagram:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018