After 20 Engagements, Real Housewives of New Jersey Star Danielle Staub Marries Marty Caffrey
Real Housewives of New Jersey OG Danielle Staub just got married after a whopping 20 engagements. And she did so with Teresa Guidice as a bridesmaid… the woman who called her a prostitution whore on national television. Her wedding to former Yankees player Marty Caffrey took place on the beach at Luna Beach Club in the Bahamas on North Bimini Island. Also serving as bridesmaids dressed in pink were Melissa Gorga and Margaret Josephs as the event was filmed for the show’s 9th season. All were barefoot for the wedding but of course had shoes on for the reception.
The wedding in a just 2 years and a month from the time they first started dating. The engagement proposal was just as dreamy of an event as the wedding, in a carefully choreographed manner, taking place summer of 2017 on the grounds of a mansion with couples dancing while Pachelbel’s “Canon in D” was played by a violinist.
“Baby, when I first met you, I was struck with how beautiful you are. As I got to know you, I fell in love with you,” he told her before popping out a ring (a round cut diamond with four prongs and an eternity band) and proposing. “I’ll do everything I can to love you, to protect you, and to keep you safe.”
“The engagement was simply beautiful,” Staub gushed later. “He is such a gentleman.”
This is Danielle Staub’s third marriage as she was first married in ’86 to undercover FBI informant Kevin Maher who has gone on a tirade slandering her in the media during the time they were together. He’s described her a “coke whore” and paid escort in the late 80s. In his list of slurs against his ex-wife, Maher also describes Danielle as a nympho who has been with several celebrities. She’s been open about her life and past in her 2012 book The Naked Truth, but it didn’t stop her castmembers from throwing it all back up in her face. She’s admitted to having the suicide hotline number on her cell phone for years stating the obvious about her fragile state. One would only hope her costars will think twice now knowing this before digging but so deep. Her second husband, Thomas Staub is a businessman she spent nearly 15 years with who’s a lot more drama free than her previous husband so… no tales of slutshaming to the press from him.
We’re definitely happy for Danielle and even happier to see her return to the show as there simply can’t be a New Jersey Housewives franchise without the OG herself that definitely had the other women up in arms over her presence. We’ve been hoping she’d make her way back to Bravo and finally after all these years, it’s happened. Also, we have to mention that it appears she’s had her face freshened up and at 54 she looks great.
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018
- Knot Head Cardi B & Drake Lead Nominations for American Music Awards & BET Hip Hop Awards - September 13, 2018
- Kourtney Kardashian Didn’t Get Chosen to be Khloe’s Baby’s Legal Guardian & Now She’s #BigMad - September 13, 2018
- Tamar Braxton Reveals She was Molested by Multiple Family Members Growing Up - September 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Gets Called Out for Not Paying the $25,000 Pledge She Made to Geoffrey Owens - September 12, 2018