‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’
Julie Chen has chosen not to return to The Talk after her husband, former CBS CEO Les Moonves was ousted for a multitude of sexual assault allegations as well as his threatening journalists for reporting on it. it was probably for the best as it would probably be kind of awkward to sit around a table full of feminists ready to rage against the next assault victim leaving her unable to say a word considering who she has at home. A pre-recorded message from her taped on the set of Big Brother was played after Tuesday’s episode with her saying “I have been at the talk since the day it started nine years ago, and the cast crew and staff have become family.” On another note she should be used to being around cheating men. Her grandfather Lou Gaw Tong was a polygamist with 9 wives.
Vying to be her replacement is former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore. For starters, both women are about the same age with Kenya being a year younger. The difference here is that Kenya Moore has over 5 years of recent reality television experience and a lot of dirt to dish about her former cast members.
“Kenya wants that seat on The Talk and she’s working overtime behind the scenes to get the job,” a source said.
This is quite understandable considering there’s already one person on the show who has a television gig, Porsha Williams who happens to be pregnant at the same time as her, by the way. Porsha’s currently on Dish Nation and while that’s nice, Kenya being on a daytime talk show on CBS is definitely a much more prominent spot, especially for someone a little more seasoned in her career as Kenya is.
“She’s had her people talk to production and is eager to give birth right away so she can put her energy into this opportunity.”
We can see that happening considering how Kenya self-funded the pilot to a show that ended up never getting picked up. This is her chance to fulfill her desires of getting back onto television.
“She desperately wants to outshine all those b***hes on RHOA and believes a job on The Talk would gag those girls.”
Gag? It sounds like this source is a gay man. Could it be her friend Brandon Deshazer? Miss Lawrence, maybe? Aside from Nene Leakes, Kenya Moore made the Real Housewives of Atlanta. All she needed was just a little bit of a career boost and this could be it. Her side by side Watch What Happens Live roast session with Michael Rapaport on live televion shows she’s able to be snarky and keep an audience captive and entertained. We’re rooting for you, Kenya. Hope you get the spot!
Glitzers, do you want to see Kenya Moore take Julie Chen’s place on The Talk?
- #DummyDiaries: Erica Mena Arrested for Marijuana Possession During Domestic Dispute - October 15, 2018
- Pete Davidson Reportedly Heartbroken Over His Engagement to Ariana Grande being Over - October 15, 2018
- America’s Next Top Model Keith Carlos – The Eggplant Edition - October 15, 2018
- Comedian Donovan Weatherspoon aka 2RealMacDatFee’s Showing Off His Eggplant - October 15, 2018
- ICYMI: Black Ink Crew Chicago’s Phor Sends A&& Shot Videos to… Who Exactly? - October 14, 2018
- Model Steven Johnson’s Looking Pretty Heavy in His Boxer Briefs - October 13, 2018
- Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Gets Caught Sending Naked Videos - October 13, 2018
- British Rapper and Model Tom Zanetti Posts His Nudes on Snapchat - October 13, 2018
- WWE Wrestler Seth Rollins’ Fiance Leaks His Nudes Out of Alleged Cheating Revenge - October 13, 2018
- Fashion Designer Matthew Camp, His Fragrance ‘8.5’ & His D*ck Revealed - October 13, 2018