Rapper The Game Calls Dak Prescott a Coon for Speaking Against Anthem Protests
To call someone a coon in 2018 is serious. If you don’t believe me, type it on Facebook. It’s considered hate speech and can lead to suspension. I know. I’ve been suspended for 60 days over it. There is a national debate about civility in politics going on right now and if that is what you’re looking for you’re certainly not going to find it in this story… or at least rapper The Game missed the memo. It started when Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott made a statement about the national anthem. He simply stated that kneeling nor standing is creating a solution for us and by us he meant minorities.
Being as though that is not a mainstream viewpoint it’s met some backlash and most recently by rapper The Game. He told him “COONgratulations. Might as well throw on that MAGA hat,” added a clown emoji, tagged Kaepernick in the post and hashtag #FuckDonaldTrump.
We all can disagree but to put this in perspective, The Game is someone who in recent years has mostly been known for expressing himself by posting pics with hardons on Instagram which is a little but classless and arguably gay to do considering men are going to see it as well. On the other hand, The Game isn’t exactly the go to person when it comes to politics. He made a statement the other week that he wanted Kim Kardashian to run for President because through her sister Kylie’s cosmetic line she could get people to buy her lip gloss when Hillary couldn’t. He actually said that.
Let’s note that The Game is about 1 inch taller than Dak but definitely not bigger than him and all of Game’s legal problems have come from him bullying people and not actually getting in a fight. That’s typical for someone who had to get on social media to throw shots at a football player he disagreed with. Our suggestion is that he put his d*ck away and do something other than criticize someone for wanting actual solutions to issues besides symbolism. Lebron started a school. That’s what he did to help his community… and he did it without pulling his d*** out. I suggest The Game find something similar to do.
None of this however has deterred Dak as he’s standing by his statements. “I am not oblivious to it,” Prescott told Clarence Hill of the Star-Telegram. “You get on social media, you see it. It doesn’t bother me. I said what I said. You have an opinion. Everyone else has an opinion. They are entitled to it as well. I accepted what they said and respect it. They should respect mine.”
“I think there was a little misunderstanding of the fact of what I believe in,” Prescott said. “I never said I didn’t believe in social injustice and things that were going on. I just said I didn’t think that the national anthem was the time. It’s two minutes out of our day that we could also be spending embracing what our country should be and what our country is going to be one day that we know that it’s not right now. That is the sad part about it. That it’s not.
“I respect everybody. And power to the people that kneel. That is what they believe in, and they should be able to kneel. For me, the game of football has been such a peace. It’s a moment for me to be at peace and think about all the great things our country does have even though we know it’s not a good for us right now.”
For voicing his opinion and asking for real action and not just symbolism which is all people seem to care about on social media takes heart and for that he gets our respect.
- #DummyDiaries: Erica Mena Arrested for Marijuana Possession During Domestic Dispute - October 15, 2018
- Pete Davidson Reportedly Heartbroken Over His Engagement to Ariana Grande being Over - October 15, 2018
- America’s Next Top Model Keith Carlos – The Eggplant Edition - October 15, 2018
- Comedian Donovan Weatherspoon aka 2RealMacDatFee’s Showing Off His Eggplant - October 15, 2018
- ICYMI: Black Ink Crew Chicago’s Phor Sends A&& Shot Videos to… Who Exactly? - October 14, 2018
- Model Steven Johnson’s Looking Pretty Heavy in His Boxer Briefs - October 13, 2018
- Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Gets Caught Sending Naked Videos - October 13, 2018
- British Rapper and Model Tom Zanetti Posts His Nudes on Snapchat - October 13, 2018
- WWE Wrestler Seth Rollins’ Fiance Leaks His Nudes Out of Alleged Cheating Revenge - October 13, 2018
- Fashion Designer Matthew Camp, His Fragrance ‘8.5’ & His D*ck Revealed - October 13, 2018