Rapper George Hill Should be on Love & Hip Hop Hollywood
Chicago rapper George Hill has become a bit of a viral star as of late known for his exceptional looks, body, rap skills and we can’t forget the sex tape clips he has floating around. He’s amassed quite the fan base now that he’s recently surpassed the 100,000 follower mark on Instagram. He’s been an online sensation for some time and just needs the team to help him develop his brand.
He’s recently started an online campaign to reach out to Mona Scott Young to get him on Love & Hip Hop Hollywood and was just in L.A. this fall scouting out business. This would be a good time for him to try his hand at reality television and what better way than to join the cast of #LHHH. After all, Hazel E and Zell Swag are off the cast now so there are openings. As for qualifications, Hazel was questioned by many as to why she was on the show despite releasing more music than many of the rest of the cast including Masika and Moniece. At least he has a recent album and will help fill in for the eye candy known as Safaree that’s now gone.
Glitzers, check out George Hill below and tweet @MonaScottYoung to let her know you want him on the next season of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood
- #DummyDiaries: Erica Mena Arrested for Marijuana Possession During Domestic Dispute - October 15, 2018
- Pete Davidson Reportedly Heartbroken Over His Engagement to Ariana Grande being Over - October 15, 2018
- America’s Next Top Model Keith Carlos – The Eggplant Edition - October 15, 2018
- Comedian Donovan Weatherspoon aka 2RealMacDatFee’s Showing Off His Eggplant - October 15, 2018
- ICYMI: Black Ink Crew Chicago’s Phor Sends A&& Shot Videos to… Who Exactly? - October 14, 2018
- Model Steven Johnson’s Looking Pretty Heavy in His Boxer Briefs - October 13, 2018
- Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Gets Caught Sending Naked Videos - October 13, 2018
- British Rapper and Model Tom Zanetti Posts His Nudes on Snapchat - October 13, 2018
- WWE Wrestler Seth Rollins’ Fiance Leaks His Nudes Out of Alleged Cheating Revenge - October 13, 2018
- Fashion Designer Matthew Camp, His Fragrance ‘8.5’ & His D*ck Revealed - October 13, 2018