No Tristan Thompson Did Not Tattoo Khloe’s Name On His Back, He Was Too Busy THOTing
In the midst of story after story of the man Khloe Kardashian is having her first baby with, NBA player Tristan Thompson being in competition with President Trump for who the biggest THOT is, images have been floating around of a massive back tattoo that says KHLOE. As hilariously embarrassing as that would be for him to do AND cheat the way he has been, (sort of like Jermaine Dupri and Janet), this story is false.
The image of the tattooed person is not Tristan Thompson’s but LSU Quarterback Greedy Williams. I mean, think about it. Since 2016, juggling 5 women, when the hell did Tristan get a chance to get a full back tat? He didn’t even have time to cover his tracks with all those women.
— Spark Sports (@SparkSports) November 2, 2016
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018