Nick Cannon’s Ex Tries to Upstage Beyonce with Her Own Baby Bump Photo
Beyonce’s having a baby, Ciara’s pregnant and having a baby and Pharrell is having triplets. Now the jury is still out on whether Beyonce is actually pregnant or not. That’s another story, but let us not forget that Nick Cannon is still having a baby by his ex Brittany Bell. In a new photo posted Thursday, she showed off quite the sizable baby bump.
“This mama is a little slow to share ?. But still feeling bright with my son-shine! He feels more like my lil pumpkin than a honeydew ? #mommy #bump #happymama #betterlatethannever #babyontheway,” she captioned the image of her burgeoning belly while holding up her sign.
Though this is Nick’s third child, this will be the 29 year old Guamanian-American actress and former Miss Arizona’s first. She’s a little young for the 36 year old America’s Got Talent host but nearly as soon as his ex-wife Mariah Carey was out with a billionaire, he went and got his ex, Brittany Bell pregnant. It looks like the two are both in rebound territory, except Mariah’s moved on to one of her young backup dancers. After all, you know what they say, once you go young, you end up getting sprung. We knew her and that billionaire weren’t going to work. Anyone who has ever seen her and Nick together, she practically drooled over him.
Now, just because Nick has the ability to go rebound to his ex with the snap of a finger, does it mean he’s always had it that way. I mean, he’s into talent scouting and she’s up and coming in the industry so by definition of his career he shouldn’t have a hard time. Remember that interview he did on Power 106 where he bragged about all the women in Hollywood he’s slept with including Kim Kardashian that lead to his divorce from Mariah? Well he revealed on social media last week for #ThrowbackThursday that his batting average isn’t exactly an A+. In a hilariously awkward pic of him and Beyonce during the Destiny’s Child days. He was caught trying to spit game at her and she clearly not interested… not exactly a moment you want to have memorialized in history, but that’s the good part about being a comedian, they’re good at self deprecating humor. Latavia is even seen in the foreground laughing. Oh Nick. Enough with the lamenting about not being in the A list. You’re still funny and hot right where you are on the B list. Stay in your lane.
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow ? (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018
- Knot Head Cardi B & Drake Lead Nominations for American Music Awards & BET Hip Hop Awards - September 13, 2018
- Kourtney Kardashian Didn’t Get Chosen to be Khloe’s Baby’s Legal Guardian & Now She’s #BigMad - September 13, 2018
- Tamar Braxton Reveals She was Molested by Multiple Family Members Growing Up - September 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Gets Called Out for Not Paying the $25,000 Pledge She Made to Geoffrey Owens - September 12, 2018