#MCM: “Moonlight” Stars Trevante Rhodes & Mahershala Ali Star In New Calvin Klein Campaign
Fresh off their shocking and semi-controversial win at the 89th Annual Academy Awards last night, Calvin Klein has released a new ad campaign featuring Moonlight stars Trevante Rhodes, Mahershala Ali, Ashton Sanders and Alex Hibbert.
Shot by Willy Vandeperre the photoshoot feature Mahershala and Trevante showing off their chiseled bodies in the black and white ad, while Ashton Sanders and Alex Hibbert bring emotion.
This is the second major campaign for the brand’s new creative director, Raf Simons, who began working for the brand in August 2016.
Take a look at all of the photos, which were shot back in January in Los Angeles:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018