#ManCrushMonday: L.A. Rapper Young Platinum
Today’s #ManCrushMonday is Los Angeles rapper Shaun Freeman, better known by his stage name of Young Platinum, who we’ve followed for a number of years on social media from Myspace to Instagram. From dating the infamous Kat Stacks to an alleged relationship with Renee Graziano of Mob Wives, Platinum knows his way around Hollywood. In a past interview with MusicEyez about his musical influence he had the following to say.
Nas. I love that Nas is self motivated and makes music based on how he is feeling. Nas is a true lyricist and I respect him on many different levels. Now can I recite every Nas lyric or name every nas track? NO but my eyes are open and my ears are listening. He’s my modern day rap politician.
Glitzers, check out our latest eye candy pick Young Platinum below and make sure you follow him on social media:
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— Javonni Brustow (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018
- Knot Head Cardi B & Drake Lead Nominations for American Music Awards & BET Hip Hop Awards - September 13, 2018
- Kourtney Kardashian Didn’t Get Chosen to be Khloe’s Baby’s Legal Guardian & Now She’s #BigMad - September 13, 2018
- Tamar Braxton Reveals She was Molested by Multiple Family Members Growing Up - September 13, 2018