Lil Kim lives the Luxurious Life in New ‘Nasty One’ Video Despite Fighting to Stay Out of Foreclosure
Lil Kim is back and in her best form in the video to her new single Nasty One released today. Kim is living it up surrounded by palm trees, plenty of hot girls in the background in case her own curves aren’t enough and a model we’ve covered a few times. The leading man in the video, Aaron Spady’s been in both our Eye Candy section AND we have his nudes here as well. OWwwwww. And yes, your prayers are answered. Now back to the video. It’s reminscent of her 2000 single No Matter What People Say with a 2018 twist. Th twist is that Kim has been fighting to keep her mansion out of foreclosure not to mention she filed bankruptcy last month. Kim’s an icon so we’re rooting for her to come out of this. We can’t see the Queen Bee go down like that.
And speaking of Queen Bee, Kim says a collab with the OTHER Quen Bee, Beyonce is a possibility for the future. While on DJ Whoo Kid’s Whoolywood show, she said “We’ve been showing each other love. Put it out there.” A double Queen Bee release? Can someone come make that happen, please? Also in the interview she spoke about her relationship with Snoop Dogg still going on to this day… and by relationship, I’m referring to them being FRIENDS. Kim was with Biggie on the east coast and friends with Snoop on the west. If she wanted to stay alive she knew better than to go spreading her coslopus in the middle of an east coast/west coast rap war. She isn’t like Faith Evans who just got married to Stevie J, someone she worked with on the track I’ll Be Missing You in the 90s while being married to Biggie. The jury seems to be out on whether they messed around or not. She gave an account of Tupac asking her for oral years ago. Whether she did it or not is another story.
As for Kim and Snoop, she had this to say. “Me and Snoop always remained friends,” she explained. “What people don’t know is [Biggie] and Snoop was kind of still cool. Snoop didn’t feel a lot of stuff was going on, and neither did [Biggie]. B.I.G. and Snoop wanted to be friends all the time, it was just hard. Me and Snoop didn’t want that energy to affect our music.”
While this track is just a bit autotuned for our taste which I thought we stopped doing in at least 2012, we’re happy to see Kim back, looking good and with new material.
Glitzers, check out Lil Kim’s new video for her track Nasty One below:
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018
- Knot Head Cardi B & Drake Lead Nominations for American Music Awards & BET Hip Hop Awards - September 13, 2018
- Kourtney Kardashian Didn’t Get Chosen to be Khloe’s Baby’s Legal Guardian & Now She’s #BigMad - September 13, 2018
- Tamar Braxton Reveals She was Molested by Multiple Family Members Growing Up - September 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Gets Called Out for Not Paying the $25,000 Pledge She Made to Geoffrey Owens - September 12, 2018