Leslie Jones Tells Katt Williams & Kevin Hart to Keep Her Name Out of their Mouth
Katt Williams did one interview and has sent the comedy world into an uproar for an entire week straight. As a little recap, it started with him reading his accolades to throwing shade at other industry comics like Tiffany Haddish saying she couldn’t tell jokes… and it all ended with him being chased in a parking lot by the husband of V103’s Wanda Smith with a gun for roasting her on air.
Well the second round of this started with Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish appearing on The Breakfast Club to talk about their new film Night School but of course the part we all wanted to hear about was their reaction to Katt Williams essentially pulling rank on the whole industry declaring who was funny, who wasn’t and that the powers to be were leaning more towards people who were less funny, aka Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish.
Kevin for whatever reason felt the need while discussing Katt to claim that he put Leslie Jones on. She apparently wasn’t amused and decided to hop into the discussion shutting it all down with Bossip.
“Real talk both of them ni**as need to keep my name out they mouth unless they using it to eat my p***y REAL TALK!! None of those ni**as put me on or any woman. While he talking about Katt what did he do to put women on he didn’t help females they wasn’t on his tour F*CK THAT NI**A!! At least Katt put me on his tour. Kevin could have put me on a long time ago but he never respected me or my comedy and trust I can call his card he know I can. Both Kevin and Katt was the same to women like all these ni**as in this game. Sh*tty. and still is. Women have never had it good. At least Katt put women on his tour or shows. How many shows back in the day didn’t have a woman on them. Kevin that mf told me one time I would never make it.”
And the roast continues…
“So I’m calling all cards I ain’t got to lie I made it without either one of them. Chris rock was the one who put Me on and Neal Brennan a WHITE comic/writer. Not them!! And I still had To work my f***ing ass off to make it happen!! So nobody is telling the truth! everyone need to shut the f*ck up!! Before I tell whats really real!! And they all know I know. I haven’t said shit about anyone and if I do I keep it real and respectful and honest. What’s upsetting me is anybody SAYING ANYTHING!! Shut the f*ck up and do your f***ing job cause this ain’t it. While y’all on columns downing each other and lying on each other no one is telling jokes. SHUT UP AND DO YOUR F***NG JOB!! Keep my name out your mouth I dont talk about any of you!!“
I have just one thing to add. Why didn’t she go after Milo Yiannopoulos when he made a joke about her on Twitter? She ran and played victim back them. I’m just saying.
- #DummyDiaries: Erica Mena Arrested for Marijuana Possession During Domestic Dispute - October 15, 2018
- Pete Davidson Reportedly Heartbroken Over His Engagement to Ariana Grande being Over - October 15, 2018
- America’s Next Top Model Keith Carlos – The Eggplant Edition - October 15, 2018
- Comedian Donovan Weatherspoon aka 2RealMacDatFee’s Showing Off His Eggplant - October 15, 2018
- ICYMI: Black Ink Crew Chicago’s Phor Sends A&& Shot Videos to… Who Exactly? - October 14, 2018
- Model Steven Johnson’s Looking Pretty Heavy in His Boxer Briefs - October 13, 2018
- Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Gets Caught Sending Naked Videos - October 13, 2018
- British Rapper and Model Tom Zanetti Posts His Nudes on Snapchat - October 13, 2018
- WWE Wrestler Seth Rollins’ Fiance Leaks His Nudes Out of Alleged Cheating Revenge - October 13, 2018
- Fashion Designer Matthew Camp, His Fragrance ‘8.5’ & His D*ck Revealed - October 13, 2018