Kim Zolciak Calls Wendy Williams a Bitter, Nasty Hypocrite & Bully + Has No Sympathy for Her Husband’s Cheating Scandal
Around the beginning of October 2017, a report surfaced stating that Wendy Williams‘ husband, Kevin Hunter, was leading a double life and has been cheating on her for 10 YEARS with a woman named Sharina Hudson.
The DailyMail stated that they have been investigating the affair for a year and that Kevin has allegedly been splitting his time between the New Jersey home he shares with his wife and son, Kevin Jr., and a “secluded” home just 9 miles away with his mistress.
A day later on her TV show, Wendy addressed the rumors herself stating that everything is not what it seems and that she is standing by her husband, but reports about Wendy losing sleep, having anxiety and even being photoed looking broken and down were released.
While many people may feel bad for her, there is someone who things that Wendy is getting the karma that she deserves: Kim Zolciak. A source tells HollywoodLife, that Kim considers Wendy a bully and has no sympathy for her:
“Kim thinks she’s a bitter, nasty hypocrite and bully. Wendy kicked Kim when she was at one of the lowest points in her life, accusing her of faking the series of mini-strokes that she suffered, and she will never forgive her for that, or forget about it.”
The source added:
“Kim has always thought that the reason why Wendy loves to attack and pull people apart so much is because her own life is so miserable. And this cheating scandal appears to have proved her point. As far as Kim is concerned, the scandal is payback for all of Wendy’s bullying.”
Is Kim wrong for feeling the way she does? I don’t think so.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018