Justin Releases Surprise New Single ‘SoulMate’ In Time for Independence Day
While we’re all celebrating the Fourth of July making cookout visits with the family, Justin Timberlake’s put out some new music to help you celebrate. Also it’s July so it might be able to hold you over a little until cuffing season comes around. (Hopefully he’ll have some more for us by then. It’s only July for Christ’s sake.) The track is titled SoulMate, quite a befitting track title to dedicate to his wife Jessica Biel. The only problem is the chorus is “Let me be your soulmate just for the night.” I don’t think that’s something she wants to be known for… at least a little bit longer than the night so he might want to hold back on dedicating that to her.
The track, produced by Nineteen85, a member of the R&B duo dvsn also produced Drake’s Hotline Bling and did work for Jennifer Hudson, R Kelly, Nicki Minaj, Juicy J and some others so he definitely has some heavy hitters under his belt. He also worked on Justin’s 2013 album 20/20 experience. Others who contributing to the song’s writing are
Timberlake discussed in a Complex Magazine interview about how much he loves Drake’s track Scorpion and about the possibility of working together in the future. “There’s like two or three tracks on every G.O.O.D. Music release that I really, really am feeling. I love ‘Scorpion,’ I think it literally just like answered anything. I think The Boy came correct with that one. We’ve talked about [collaborating again] a lot. I don’t wanna say too much because I don’t wanna jinx it, but we’ve talked about it a lot.”
Timberlake who’s currently been on tour since March following his latest album Man in the Woods released the month before but appears to still be working on new music if the studio pics on his Instagram are to believed. He was just in the Bahamas working on some new music which is good for the fans because his tour will be rapping up in January and who knows…. he might immediately have some new fire for us all. And this time maybe he can come up with something a little more appropriate for the misses instead of being her soulmate just for the night.
Glitzers, listen to Justin Timberlake’s SoulMate below and tell us what you think:
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018
- Knot Head Cardi B & Drake Lead Nominations for American Music Awards & BET Hip Hop Awards - September 13, 2018
- Kourtney Kardashian Didn’t Get Chosen to be Khloe’s Baby’s Legal Guardian & Now She’s #BigMad - September 13, 2018
- Tamar Braxton Reveals She was Molested by Multiple Family Members Growing Up - September 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Gets Called Out for Not Paying the $25,000 Pledge She Made to Geoffrey Owens - September 12, 2018