Iyanla Needs to Fix Hazel E’s Life; Next Season Maybe?
Unless you’ve been living under a rock the last week, Love & Hip Hop Hollywood reality star Hazel E made all types of racial headlines. The offense was for pissing off both #BlackTwitter and #GayTwitter, essentially her entire fan base in a series of Instagram posts defending her boyfriend, Rose Burgundy, an artist over 10 years younger than her. In the post she shared pics of most of her black castmates saying they were jealous of her light skin and couldn’t pass the paper bag test. Her boyfriend, who was accused of being gay, posted a pic of a burning gay flag saying all gays should go to hell, which Hazel agreed with.
At this moment, Hazel is in the sunken place. Hazel was already the underdog on the show, which is fine. She’s a publicist turned rapper whose credentials have been called into question but at least she understood she needed to prove herself. She’s not a bad rapper either. She took a season off, had a ton of plastic surgery, got her body right and spent every episode trying to level up on everyone else, showing up to set in Maseratis, tens of thousands in jewelry on her wrist, landing in choppers before going on stage, but in the process she allowed her desire to get back at everyone to get in the way of her career.
Reports show she’s considering suing Mona Scott, the originator of Love & Hip Hop for an unjust firing. She has a new manager, Sabrina Hutton, who doesn’t have a website (hell, even Hazel’s website HazelEBaby.com expired and is up for sale) and though there are people still rooting for her, it’s going to take some serious humbling to get herself back on track. This is why she needs Iyanla Vanzant. She was able to do it for Sheree Whitfield from the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Sheree bragged about the massive house she was having built for her children but Iyanla told her it wasn’t finished and that she needed to get her life together. She had an over inflated ego for someone who didn’t have anything outside of her previous marriage with her NFL player husband Bob Whitfield who left her in the middle of the night without saying a word and let their home foreclose.
Similarly, more people would root for Hazel if she spent more time trying to win and less time trying to tear everyone else down, not to mention that those posts from her and her boyfriend were quite disgusting. Sidebar: How do you attack someone for being dark skin yet you’re selling lightening pills? Someone on Instagram posted that the same people who talk about her big nose, an African American feature everyday are the same ones upset about her paper bag test comments. That is an interesting point but… no. We really do wish Hazel the best and hope that she gets out of this sunken place she’s in and realize that she played a role in what she’s going through right now.
Can someone contact Iyanla and tell her to stop what she’s doing and come get this woman, please?
Premium domain https://t.co/JvDA6yJHmP for sale for $3,800. Follow the link to purchase.
— VM3 Media (@VM3Media) October 24, 2017
- Atlanta Rapper EyeHatePhil Says Posts an Underwear Selfie & Says He Has No Need to Brag - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018
- Knot Head Cardi B & Drake Lead Nominations for American Music Awards & BET Hip Hop Awards - September 13, 2018
- Kourtney Kardashian Didn’t Get Chosen to be Khloe’s Baby’s Legal Guardian & Now She’s #BigMad - September 13, 2018
- Tamar Braxton Reveals She was Molested by Multiple Family Members Growing Up - September 13, 2018