Harvey Levin Competes with the Emmys with New Show ‘Objectified’ Interviewing Judge Judy
The Emmys were on Sunday night but that wasn’t all that was on television. Fox News just greenlit a show of celebrity interviews by none other than TMZ’s Harvey Levin. Who else would be better at getting celebrities to open up than the man behind the biggest name in entertainment news. Case in point; during last month’s Kevin Durant Day parade in the newly crowned NBA MVP’s hometown of Seat Pleasant, Maryland, Kevin Durant told the local press “I don’t speak to TMZ.” The interesting part about the debut night chosen for the show was that it would air the same night as the Emmys. Although ratings numbers haven’t come in yet, this was a clear thumb in the nose at CBS which was hosting an award show guaranteed to bash the President beforehand. The end result? The Emmys had their lowest rated show ever so apparently this little ratings grab worked.
For his first show, Harvey interviewed Judge Judy, the highest paid woman on daytime television. He interviewed her in one of her 5 homes to which he reminded her that she also had a private jet, condo on a boat and is living a dream life. She’s very modest in the sense that when given a description of her wealth, she said it sounded horrible. Prior to becoming famous, she and her husband were prepared to retire together in Ft. Lauderdale bringing in $100,000 between the two of them.
Judge Judy enjoys what she does. She said “I do’nt play golf, I don’t play tennis, I don’t know how to play bridge, there’s nothing else i enjoy doing. I like to work;” and that is why at 74 years old she is doing television production now, launching the game show iWitness just this summer.
One thing that most of us would expect is for Judge Judy to be the largest feminist of all time. Not so. In fact, she said she doesn’t know what the word means. She says she’s never felt professionally threatened by her gender. This is a testament to the benefits of a good education. it’s the ultimate leveler of the playing field. When asked if she wants equal pay with men, she laughed saying absolutely not. This goes to show she’s a woman who is confident in her skillset to the point that she doesn’t have to level up with anyone else.
Glitzers, watch a clip of Harvey Levin’s interview with Judge Judy below and make sure you tune in Sundays at 8pm EST
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018
- Knot Head Cardi B & Drake Lead Nominations for American Music Awards & BET Hip Hop Awards - September 13, 2018
- Kourtney Kardashian Didn’t Get Chosen to be Khloe’s Baby’s Legal Guardian & Now She’s #BigMad - September 13, 2018
- Tamar Braxton Reveals She was Molested by Multiple Family Members Growing Up - September 13, 2018