Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie
Faith Evans, known as the First Lady of R&B has reportedly just gotten married to music producer and star of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Stevie J last night around 10:30pm. It wasn’t a lavish affair sources said. In fact the ceremony happened in their hotel room in front of just a handful of friends and family. They applied for their marriage license in Clark County the same day which means they have a year to actually get married. Knowing Stevie J she might want to get on that and quick if she ever expects to get married.
Earlier in the day Tuesday before getting photographed outside of the courthouse, Stevie J tweeted “I love you Faith Renee Jordan,” with Faith replying, “I love you back Steven Aaron Jordan.” They broke up last year but got back together which is good to see the relationship continuing. Both have serious relationship issues to say the least. Faith dated a cheater in rap king Biggie in the 90s and filed for divorce from her ex-husband Todd Russaw some 6 years after separating and Stevie J… where does one begin with Stevie?
Stevie J is getting married for the first time which is funny because many of us remember him getting married and claiming to be having a full marriage with fellow reality star Joseline Hernandez. In his explanation of the lie, he said he did it to make her happy because she wanted to be married. Mind you this is a lie he maintained for a ful 5 years. If he wanted to make her happy he would have actually married her instead of keeping up a storyline for television. Then there’s his ex Mimi Faust who he was with for 15 years without ever marrying. I’m not saying he’s a bad guy but Stevie has a history and if that’s what she’s okay with then more power to her. Then again this could be a way to get her back in the spotlight by way of a television story line and I can’t be mad at her for that either. Make your money faith.
They are however working on a track titled A Minute that’s stated to be out June 27th and have been playing around on his show Leave It to Stevie so that should be an awesome collaboration to witness. After all, they’re both amazingly talented.
In other news Faith Evans just dished some details about her marriage to Biggie on NORE’s Drink Champs podcast that might have been a bit more than some of us could quite umm, stomach. Apparently she said she ate his b**ty like groceries. And with that being said my commentary is done and I will let you listen to her tell the story below:
I’m really not joking lmaooooo pic.twitter.com/2ZkppCytig
— unfriendly black hottie (@KC17__) July 17, 2018
- #DummyDiaries: Erica Mena Arrested for Marijuana Possession During Domestic Dispute - October 15, 2018
- Pete Davidson Reportedly Heartbroken Over His Engagement to Ariana Grande being Over - October 15, 2018
- America’s Next Top Model Keith Carlos – The Eggplant Edition - October 15, 2018
- Comedian Donovan Weatherspoon aka 2RealMacDatFee’s Showing Off His Eggplant - October 15, 2018
- ICYMI: Black Ink Crew Chicago’s Phor Sends A&& Shot Videos to… Who Exactly? - October 14, 2018
- Model Steven Johnson’s Looking Pretty Heavy in His Boxer Briefs - October 13, 2018
- Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Gets Caught Sending Naked Videos - October 13, 2018
- British Rapper and Model Tom Zanetti Posts His Nudes on Snapchat - October 13, 2018
- WWE Wrestler Seth Rollins’ Fiance Leaks His Nudes Out of Alleged Cheating Revenge - October 13, 2018
- Fashion Designer Matthew Camp, His Fragrance ‘8.5’ & His D*ck Revealed - October 13, 2018