Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video
Ciara just released her first single in the last 3 years, Level Up to let fans and critics know what she’s been up to over the last few years and to let those same people know they too can “level up.” She’s made a 180 from the more softer tone she took in 2015 with Jackie to now bragging about how she’s upgraded her life. The uptempo track starts with her saying “Remember what I told you, be your own boss, love yourself, get up and dance. Level up.” That’s for the women who might have found themselves in relationships like her and her ex rapper Future who’s now on baby mother 6 or so with about half of them being in the last couple years. And keep in mind he treated Ciara like property sending veiled threats over social media about how her new man had better stay away from his kid. And out of all the children he has he always managed to find the way to do interviews talking about her.
Backed by the Request Dance Crew who appeared on tour with Jennifer Lopez, been in multiple videos with Justin Bieber, Jason Derulo and more, she talks about how it’s possible to have it all. And can I mention how hard it is to believe she’s ever had children? She looks amazing but that’s what focus will do for you. Back in January she posted a clip from John Gray’s sermon He Who Finds a Wife saying “Too many women want to be married, but you’re walking in the spirit of ‘girlfriend.'” After fans went off which I see no reason for that as she told the truth, she explained herself saying “I was once that girl wanting to be loved a certain way but was making the wrong choices. I found myself at my lowest moment. I was a single mom sitting at home, and then I realized that the perfect love I was looking for was how God loves me, how He wants me to be loved, and who He was calling me to be as a mom and a woman. That’s when I realized married or not married…I needed to love myself.”
While Ciara’s had a drop in sales over the years, she’s also been a castmember on BET’s The Game, landed a modeling contract with IMG, became a global brand ambassador for Revlon and how can we forget, she married Seahawks player Russell Wilson. They’ve had a mature relationship and one that hasn’t involved public back and forth as a relationship among two adults should be and for that we’re proud of her.
Glitzers, check out Ciara’s new video Level Up below and tell us what you think:
- #DummyDiaries: Erica Mena Arrested for Marijuana Possession During Domestic Dispute - October 15, 2018
- Pete Davidson Reportedly Heartbroken Over His Engagement to Ariana Grande being Over - October 15, 2018
- America’s Next Top Model Keith Carlos – The Eggplant Edition - October 15, 2018
- Comedian Donovan Weatherspoon aka 2RealMacDatFee’s Showing Off His Eggplant - October 15, 2018
- ICYMI: Black Ink Crew Chicago’s Phor Sends A&& Shot Videos to… Who Exactly? - October 14, 2018
- Model Steven Johnson’s Looking Pretty Heavy in His Boxer Briefs - October 13, 2018
- Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Gets Caught Sending Naked Videos - October 13, 2018
- British Rapper and Model Tom Zanetti Posts His Nudes on Snapchat - October 13, 2018
- WWE Wrestler Seth Rollins’ Fiance Leaks His Nudes Out of Alleged Cheating Revenge - October 13, 2018
- Fashion Designer Matthew Camp, His Fragrance ‘8.5’ & His D*ck Revealed - October 13, 2018