‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her?
Nicki Minaj has a lot of problems these days, like whatever insecurities she has that caused her to stay holed up in her man-less house all year only to pop out to try to dim Cardi B’s shine on the charts the day after she released her first album. What she probably isn’t expecting is to have shots taken at her from the Cash Me Ousside Girl Danielle Bregoli aka Bhad Bhabie. Just how did this come about? Well Miss Bhad Bharbie’s been nominated by Billboard Music Awards for the coveted Top Rap Female Artist category alongside Cardi B and Nicki Minaj.
When asked by TMZ yesterday about how it felt, it came as a shock to her but she’s feeling pretty cocky because of it… cocky enough to turn her nose up at Nicki Minaj. “By being nominated I already won,” she said. “Obviously, Cardi’s going to win, but she really deserves it and I’m just getting started.”
Her entire demeanor changed at the mention of Nicki though. “For sure,” she responded to his question on whether Cardi will nab the Top Rap Female crown over Nicki. “Cardi’s way better than Nicki, I don’t care what anyone says. Cardi actually says stuff, Nicki just has attitude. So what, wow, big deal.”
Cardi’s got one thing on Bharbi and that is that she just performed at Coachella. But she isn’t worried about that. She’s more than certain she’ll be there soon. “Coachella is like—if I wanted to do it, I could do it,” she said. “But, I just don’t think I’m ready right now. I want to have more experience before I jump into something so big.”
And why is all this important? Nicki’s feeling a little vulnerable these days. Aside from her man problems, the fact that we know what kept her in a solid relationship for so many years (See the #SafareeChallenge), her insecurities with Cardi B where she said she didn’t have to strip to get a hit and her nemesis Mariah Carey just got the house she moved out of since breaking up with Safaree, she seems to be slipping and what says slipping than even the possibility of losing a top artist award to a social media star. Even if it were Rasheeda it wouldn’t hurt as bad but once you reach this type of low, Nicki just might punch down at her… but then again since they’re nominated for the same category does it still count as punching down?
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018
- Knot Head Cardi B & Drake Lead Nominations for American Music Awards & BET Hip Hop Awards - September 13, 2018