BREAKING: Meek Mill Sentenced to 2-4 Years in Prison for Violating Probation
And the verdict is in. I have some sad news to share with you Meek Mill fans. It is being reported and confirmed that the Philly-based rapper’s most recent affairs with the police didn’t sit too well with his judge.
Because of this, Meek has been sentence to a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 4 for probation violations including fighting at an airport and recklessly driving a motorcycle earlier this year:
— Joe Holden (@JoeHoldenCBS3) November 6, 2017
Even though both cases were dropped, the judge said the arrests alone were violations.
Meek was arrested and charged with reckless endangerment back in August after a 911 call was made by a witness who saw a group of people popping wheelies and riding dangerously down the street. Law enforcement turned to social media and were able to identify Meek, who was riding without a helmet.
Earlier this year in March, Meek was charged with assault at St. Louis International Airport after an airport employee on the hunt for a pic triggered a fight:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018