#BlackLivesMatter but Which Ones? with JaVonni & Sonnie Johnson
#BlackLivesMatter, but just which ones? That was the reigning question on conservative speaker Sonnie Johnson’s Did She Say That show on Breitbart Podcasts joined another week by PopGlitz Founder Javonni Brustow. In the city of Chicago, despite over a whopping 300 killings this year, police stops on the street decreased a full 90% due to a new requirement that police fill out a form explaining each stop, not to mention being afraid of being the target of the city’s next race war for doing their job. Also Jesse Williams from Grey’s Anatomy and his speech at the BET Awards was addressed.
For more episodes which are guaranteed to leave you asking “Did She Say That,” subscribe to Sonnie Johnson’s Did She Say That show on Breitbart Podcasts here.
Glitzers, listen to our Founder JaVonni Brustow on Sonnie Johnson’s podcast, Did She Say That below:
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— Javonni Brustow (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- #DummyDiaries: Erica Mena Arrested for Marijuana Possession During Domestic Dispute - October 15, 2018
- Pete Davidson Reportedly Heartbroken Over His Engagement to Ariana Grande being Over - October 15, 2018
- America’s Next Top Model Keith Carlos – The Eggplant Edition - October 15, 2018
- Comedian Donovan Weatherspoon aka 2RealMacDatFee’s Showing Off His Eggplant - October 15, 2018
- ICYMI: Black Ink Crew Chicago’s Phor Sends A&& Shot Videos to… Who Exactly? - October 14, 2018
- Model Steven Johnson’s Looking Pretty Heavy in His Boxer Briefs - October 13, 2018
- Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Gets Caught Sending Naked Videos - October 13, 2018
- British Rapper and Model Tom Zanetti Posts His Nudes on Snapchat - October 13, 2018
- WWE Wrestler Seth Rollins’ Fiance Leaks His Nudes Out of Alleged Cheating Revenge - October 13, 2018
- Fashion Designer Matthew Camp, His Fragrance ‘8.5’ & His D*ck Revealed - October 13, 2018