Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return
Ashton Kutcher showed just how much star power he still has in 2018 by running a teenager over with his car and only having to pay them back with a pic together. Now that’s what I call gangster right there. Tuesday afternoon Ashton Kutcher knocked 19 year old Leo Marenghi off of his scooter with his Tesla while driving through L.A. Marenghi was on his way to pick up the kids he babysits from school.
“I was picking them up from school and I was riding a scooter when Ashton was pulling out of Sunset Bronson Studios,” Marenghi says, describing Kutcher’s car as a black Tesla.
“I was on the floor and when I got up he was getting out of his car,” the 19-year-old tells PEOPLE. “He was really nice about it and acted concerned. He asked me if I was okay and I said, ‘Yeah, I’m fine. Can I get a picture with you?’”
Let’s hope the kids he was picking up weren’t in one of those schools that charge you for each minute you’re late. Some even report you to authorities if you’re late too many times even if you pay the fee. I was in one of those schools and to combine that with a habitually late parents aren’t exactly a good combination.
Marenghi was initially “shocked” to see that it was Kutcher behind the wheel and insisted that all he wanted was a photo with Ashton despite getting scraped up a little.
“I don’t intend to go after him [legally]. I feel like it was kind of my fault because I was on a scooter and it was hard to see me,” Marenghi said. “I just feel like that would be trashy.”
A nearby security guard who witnessed the entire thing took the pic of the two together with Ashton making an “oops” face… which was probably the only appropriate pose he could have made given the circumstances.
“I immediately called my sister and my mom. Luckily I took a photo with him otherwise they wouldn’t have believed me!” Marenghi says.
Since the accident Marenghi says he “woke up feeling worse” than the day before but is “still alright.”
While we’re generally against gruesome social media posts, when they involve a celebrity, how does one resist? And of course he posted about the incident on Instagram saying “Got hit by a car today…
But it’s ok because it was by Ashton Kutcher.🤷🏻♂️.”
- #DummyDiaries: Erica Mena Arrested for Marijuana Possession During Domestic Dispute - October 15, 2018
- Pete Davidson Reportedly Heartbroken Over His Engagement to Ariana Grande being Over - October 15, 2018
- America’s Next Top Model Keith Carlos – The Eggplant Edition - October 15, 2018
- Comedian Donovan Weatherspoon aka 2RealMacDatFee’s Showing Off His Eggplant - October 15, 2018
- ICYMI: Black Ink Crew Chicago’s Phor Sends A&& Shot Videos to… Who Exactly? - October 14, 2018
- Model Steven Johnson’s Looking Pretty Heavy in His Boxer Briefs - October 13, 2018
- Diddy’s Son Justin Combs Gets Caught Sending Naked Videos - October 13, 2018
- British Rapper and Model Tom Zanetti Posts His Nudes on Snapchat - October 13, 2018
- WWE Wrestler Seth Rollins’ Fiance Leaks His Nudes Out of Alleged Cheating Revenge - October 13, 2018
- Fashion Designer Matthew Camp, His Fragrance ‘8.5’ & His D*ck Revealed - October 13, 2018