Accused Anti-Semitic DC Lawmaker Trayon White Threatens His Colleague Brianne Nadeau for Calling for Him to be Censured
This has been a tough week for DC Councilmember Trayon White. He’s currently facing backlash for his remarks of wealthy Jews controlling the weather. In a botched attempt to fix his image, he had a planned visit to the Holocaust Museum which ended in him storming out early after asking if the Nazis were protecting a little Jewish girl in a picture so now he has headlines saying he defended the Nazis by publications such as the Daily Mail. His staff also asked if the Warsaw Ghetto was a gated community. Then there’s the $500 donation he made to a Louis Farrakhan event from a fund designated for his constituents, claimed to know nothing about it while his Treasurer Darryl Ross said he was instructed to make the donation.
Well in the words of Stormy Daniels‘ attorney Michael Avenatti, his chickens appear to be coming home to roost. Trayon White’s colleague Brianne Nadeau has called for him to be censured. Ward 6 GOP candidate Michael Bekesha just published his second call for him to resign. This comes after public statements from almost the entire Council rebuking him for his divisive rhetoric. This morning he went on Facebook Live in an unhinged tirade speaking about how $40 million was spent to take down Marion Barry so this is nothing to him. He also stated that he didn’t learn about the Holocaust growing up and acknowledged his ignorance on the subject. For the record, Councilmember White is less than 2 years older than me. We went to the same charter school. I refuse to believe any millennial in this day in age does not know about the Holocaust. Perhaps his textbooks should be investigated to see if it in fact was taught or not.
The problematic portion of the Facebook Live broadcast came when he spoke on his possible censurship. He said “I know some of my colleagues are calling for me to be censured, but we gon’ have problems. People are going to start coming down to the Wilson Building. I have the spirit of God in me.” The only colleague who called for him to be censured is Ward 1 Councilmember Brianne Nadeau and his words sound threatening. She just became the first sitting Councilmember to have a baby while in office and threatening someone who just had a baby is not a good look on his part.
The reason threatening words like those above have to be taken seriously also comes from his tendency to surround himself with thuggish people. He has defended a man caught in an alley with a high school girl with his pants open, he paid the bail of a friend of his arrested for beating his girlfriend and one of his supporters, ANC Commissioner Kendall Smith threatened me for speaking against Trayon’s Chief of Staff, Wanda Lockridge so anytime a person like that threatens people, it HAS to be addressed. If this video he made was intended to convince the public he did not need to be censured, he’s now given even more reason for it to happen. For the record, after writing nearly 2,000 words on how ridiculous not only is the behavior of not only Councilmember White but the ward in general, we did another piece offering solutions to rebuild his public image posted at the bottom of this article, but clearly he has shown no interest in trying to do better.
Watch video footage of Councilmember Trayon White this morning reeling about calls for him to be censured below:
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018